Barrel & Board Returns for Second Year with New Location at SoHo63 in Chandler, February 23, 2017
Barrel aged whisky and beer, cheese pairings, entertainment and more top highlights for Barrel & Board, all benefiting local art programs and charities
Scottsdale, AZ (December 15, 2016) Save the date for the return of Barrel & Board set for Thursday, February 23, 2017 from 7-10 p.m. at SoHo63 in Chandler. Hosted by the Scottsdale League for the Arts, this fundraising event pairs three of your favorite things – whisky, beer and cheese dishes for a night of dapper distinction and delightful debauchery.
Local craft breweries will pour beer served with the cheesiest of small bites. Be sure to cast your vote for the best cheese pairing! Plus, local acoustic guitarist, Tom Kumagai, will perform live. Participating breweries, distilleries and restaurants include (so far):
- 12 West Brewing
- Aioli Gourmet Burgers
- AZ Distilling
- Brat Haus
- Dragoon Brewing Co
- Grand Canyon Brewing Company
- Hamilton Distilling
- Helio Basin Brewing Company
- Huss Brewing Company
- Modern Tortilla
- Mother Road Brewing Company
- O.H.S.O. Distillery + Brewery
- Perch Pub & Brewery
- SanTan Brewing Company
- Uncle Bear’s Brewery
- General Admission tickets to Barrel & Board are $45 online during presale, which ends on December 31, 2016. GA tickets will be $50 online after that and $60 the door, while supplies last. Tickets include unlimited cheese samples and other tasty bites, 4-oz beer samples, 1-oz whisky samples and a souvenir tasting mug.
Barrel & Board will be held at SoHo63, 63 East Boston Street, Chandler, AZ. For tickets and more information, visit: www.scottsdalefest.org. Special thanks to Fiji Water for their support.
All net proceeds raised will support the non-profit Scottsdale League for the Arts in its effort to promote arts and arts education organizations in the Phoenix metropolitan area, via annual fundraisers such as the Scottsdale Culinary Festival and The Friends of James Beard Benefit Dinner. Since 2002, the League has contributed more than $4 million to numerous organizations such as Ballet Arizona, Childsplay and Free Arts of Arizona.